The usage of any and all personal information provided to Petit Objet shall be limited within the scope of the intended use that is clearly communicated to customers at the time of obtaining information.? The information may be, however, used for product development or marketing activities by Petit Objet or related companies.
Petit Objet shall maintain the appropriate security measures in order to prevent illegal access to or leakage ofcustomer’s personal information.
3) Disclosure to third parties
Petit Objet shall not disclose any customer’s personal information to third parties unless approved by the respective customer. There are exceptions, however, in case of providing a customer’s personal information to related companies for the purposes stated in clause 1 of this section, or in case of outsourcing the task to send out direct mailings or e-mails to other vendors, or in case there is an appropriate cause for disclosure based on the law.
4) Management of personal information by outsourced companies
Petit Objet shall enforce appropriate handling and protection of customers’ personal information by related companies or outsourced companies to whom customers’ personal information is provided or disclosed in accordance with the previous clause.
Further, disclosing or providing information to a third party or use of information for anything other than the purpose of use stated in clause 1 are prohibited.?
5) Discontinuance of provision of information
If you do not wish to receive information regarding products and services by Petit Objet or related companies, we will discontinue doing so upon notification.
6) Disclosure/Corrections, etc.
If you wish to confirm or correct your personal information, we will promptly respond to your request.
7) Change in Policy
Petit Objet shall comply with laws and government decrees, etc., regarding the handling of customers’ personal information. Also this policy will be reviewed and revised as necessary. Therefore, please keep in mind that this policy may be changed or amended without prior notice.
8) By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency."